- This event has passed.
Discount Tix to “What the Constitution Means to Me” at Arden Theatre
December 1 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
As of 9 am Dec. 1, tix are still available and can be purchased online, by calling, or at the box office. The Association of Philadelphia Tour Guides (APT) has secured discount tickets to the Arden Theatre’s production of What the Constitution Means to Me. Tickets are $20 (normally $30-$60) for the performance Friday, Dec. 1, at 10:30 am. This offer is limited to 15 members. The Arden will hold these tickets for us until 5 pm on Thursday, November 23. After that, they cannot guarantee availability, so if you would like to attend, purchase your tickets as soon as possible. Please also email Marianne so we know whom to expect.
- Promo code: ATPCONSTITUTION for $20 Group Tickets (Yes, ATP instead of APT. It was tested and works though the spelling is incorrect.)
- The code can be used online HERE or by contacting the Box Office at 215.922.1122 or
- When purchasing tickets online, enter the promo code before selecting seats
- 15 tickets are being held for APT at this performance. Those seats will become available after entering the code. The held seats are located in Rows 7, 8, and 9 on the left side of the theatre.
- For questions or concerns about purchasing tickets, please contact the Box Office and reference the promo code.
About the play: Fifteen-year-old Heidi Schreck earned her college tuition and developed a deep love of the Constitution by winning debate competitions around the country. In this hopeful, heartfelt, and endearingly funny play, Schreck reimagines how this living document affected her past and how it will shape the next generations of Americans. What the Constitution Means to Me will be one of the most produced plays in the country next year, but the Arden’s production will be the only one performed blocks away from where the document was written!