APT ONE-STOP SHOPPING
● APT is pleased to offer you the convenience of making payments for purchases, dues and class fees through PayPal without having to have a PayPal account. You may pay for all your APT services and fees on this page using a debit or credit card. Simply choose the "Check Out" option on your Shopping Cart page, then the "Pay with a debit or credit card" option on the next "Choose a way to pay" page."
● You will receive an email confirmation from APT for all payments. It couldn't be easier!
APT MEMBERSHIP DUES
● Annual dues may also be paid at any lecture series class and at any APT Monthly Meeting with cash or a check. All new memberships will expire December 31, 2020.
APT LECTURE SERIES 2019
● Register and pay below.
APT PHILADELPHIA TOUR GUIDES HANDBOOK
● If you do pay for a Handbook in advance and need to pick it up at any other time, please make arrangements with Edward A. Mauger at email@example.com.
● If you would like a Handbook mailed to you, choose "APT Handbook: to be mailed and pdf to be downloaded" below. Your final cost of $43.00 will include an $8.00 shipping charge.
● Handbooks will also be available for purchase with cash or check at any lecture series class or APT monthly meeting.
● After purchasing either a hard copy or pdf version of the Tour Guides Handbook, within a day or two, you will be emailed a link and directions for downloading the pdf file.
● Please address any questions to APT President Edward A. Mauger, at firstname.lastname@example.org
TOUR GUIDE LIABILITY INSURANCE
● APT offers tour guide liability insurance to individuals through our membership in the National Federation of Tourist Guide Associations and the Hartford Insurance Group. Questions? Download an insurance FAQ here.
THE 2019 LECTURE SERIES, "PHILADELPHIA: A GUIDE'S VIEW"
● APT members and the general public can register and pay for the 2019 APT lecture series here. To register for the Preservation Alliance sessions, please go here" http://www.preservationalliance.com/building-philadelphia-2019/