APT ONE-STOP SHOPPING
● APT is pleased to offer you the convenience of making payments for purchases, dues and class fees through PayPal without having to have a PayPal account. You may pay for all your APT services and fees on this page using a debit or credit card. Simply choose the "Check Out" option on your Shopping Cart page, then the "Pay with a debit or credit card" option on the next "Choose a way to pay" page."
● You will receive an email confirmation from APT for all payments. It couldn't be easier!
APT MEMBERSHIP DUES
● Annual dues may also be paid at any lecture series class and at any APT Monthly Meeting with cash or a check. All memberships expire on December 31st of the current year.
2014 CPR Certification
● The CPR Certification class, run once again by Earl Ostrander Jr., http://cprroadtour.com/, will be held at the Physick House on May 22 at 6:00 pm. Certification is valid for two years. Payment must be made here or with cash or check by the May 14 Member Meeting. The cost is $35 for general public and $25 for APT or Landmarks members.
APT PHILADELPHIA TOUR GUIDES HANDBOOK
● If you do pay for a Handbook in advance and need to pick it up at any other time, please make arrangements with Del Conner at email@example.com.
● If you would like a Handbook mailed to you, choose "APT Handbook: to be mailed and pdf to be downloaded" below. Your final cost of $43.00 will include an $8.00 shipping charge.
● Handbooks will also be available for purchase with cash or check at any lecture series class or APT monthly meeting.
● After purchasing either a hard copy or pdf version of the Tour Guides Handbook, you will be emailed a link and directions for downloading the pdf file.
● Please address any questions to APT President Bob Skiba, at firstname.lastname@example.org