APT ONE-STOP SHOPPING
● APT is now pleased to offer you the convenience of making payments for purchases, dues and class fees through PayPal without having to have a PayPal account. You may pay for all your APT services and fees on this page using a debit or credit card. Simply choose the "Check Out" option on your Shopping Cart page, then the "Pay with a debit or credit card" option on the next "Choose a way to pay" page."
● You will receive an email confirmation from APT for all payments. It couldn't be easier!
APT MEMBERSHIP DUES
● Annual dues may also be paid at any lecture series class and at any APT Monthly Meeting with cash or a check. All memberships expire on December 31st of the current year.
2014 LECTURE SERIES
● The 2014 series "A Guide's View of Philadelphia," will run from February 3 to April 7. You may download a pdf brochure about this year's series here and register below, either for single classes or for the entire series.
APT PHILADELPHIA TOUR GUIDES HANDBOOK
● If you do pay for a Handbook in advance and need to pick it up at any other time, please make arrangements with Del Conner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● If you would like a Handbook mailed to you, choose "APT Handbook: to be mailed and pdf to be downloaded" below. Your final cost of $43.00 will include a $8.00 shipping charge.
● Handbooks will also be available for purchase with cash or check at any lecture series class or APT monthly meeting.
● After purchasing either a hard copy or pdf version of the Tour Guides Handbook, you will be emailed a link and directions for downloading the pdf file.
● Please address any questions to APT President Bob Skiba, at email@example.com